Multi-stage test procedures and detailed documentation of production and measurement results.
We are pursuing a zero error strategy. The current professional training of our skilled and experienced staff, the high quality steel market and the production associated with the modern testing procedures are essential requirements
Our springs go through various stages of testing during and after production to ensure a consistently high level of quality. In addition to visual inspection and manual measurement, our staff uses measuring stations and analytical instruments connected to each other.
Once we report all production steps and measurement results, our employees are informed about the quality of the products that are currently being produced in real time.
The following are implemented to ensure a zero error strategy:
- Tensile tests
- Life tests on alternating load bench assemblies
- Fully automatic load measurement
- Automatic length measurement during production
- Relaxation test
- Supported by quality computers
We record production steps, measure steps and results. This allows us to track each production batch at any time. If required, we provide hardware certificates.
Our springs are characterizedby lower production tolerances due to:
Therefore, we are adding the "Factory for Precision-Made Springs" as a subtitle to our company name.
We collaborate with technical universities in different research and development projects.
High precision springs are used inter alia as contact elements, energy storage elements, vibration elements, damping elements or bearing elements in many industries such as:
- Engineering and Construction
- Manufacture of tools Hydraulics industry
- Automotive / Commercial Vehicle Industry
- Measurement and control technology
- Filter and fluid technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Medical technology Environmental Technology
- Furniture industry
- Construction industry